©2009 FutureBenefits of America, LLC. All Rights Reserved. • 11121 Highway 70 STE 201, Arlington, TN 38002. •(901) 843-7799• (888) 207-6467
This Agreement between you and FutureBenefits of America, LLC states the binding conditions of your use of any services available through this website, which we call our "Internet Services".
1. In offering these Internet Services, FutureBenefits of America, LLC is making available to you inter-active computer services which allow you to enter orders to buy and sell certain securities, to make certain transfers relating to your retirement account, and to obtain quotations and other information relating to your retirement account.
Your orders to FutureBenefits of America, LLC are subject to the terms and conditions of your employer’s retirement plan as well as the terms of this Agreement.
Either FutureBenefits of America, LLC or your employer may terminate this online service or your access to it at any time.
2. You hereby authorize FutureBenefits of America, LLC to act upon an online order affecting assets held in your account, if we receive the order under your name and your security data. You agree that FutureBenefits of America, LLC will not be liable for any claim, loss, cost or expense for acting upon such orders when such orders are reasonably believed by FutureBenefits of America, LLC to be genuine, even if such orders are in fact not given by you. You are responsible for keeping your account number, PIN number, password or other security information confidential. Do not permit any other person to have access to your account. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your account number, PIN number, password, or other security information. Call us at 901-843-7799 with this information.
3. You agree that you must immediately notify FutureBenefits of America, LLC by calling the Benefits Action Line at 1-901-843-7799, on Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am and 5pm Central Time, if:
a. You place an order through this website and you have not received an accurate written confirmation of the order within five (5) business days.
b. You receive confirmation of an order which you did not place, or any other erroneous report.
c. You discover any other discrepancy in your account balance or security positions.
You are responsible for monitoring your account. You agree that, if you fail to notify FutureBenefits of America, LLC promptly when any of the above conditions occurs, FutureBenefits of America, LLC will have no liability for any claim, loss, cost or expense related to the handling of the transaction, other than for the loss you suffered during the time period in which you should have acted.
4. FutureBenefits of America, LLC is not providing investment, tax or legal advice. We do not endorse any investment product or service or any retirement plan. You agree that FutureBenefits of America, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information about your account, investments, financial markets, retirement or benefit plans, or other information received by FutureBenefits of America, LLC or by you from outside sources using these Internet Services. You act on such information at your sole risk and responsibility. For complete information on any mutual fund or other investment, read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
5. FutureBenefits of America, LLC will take reasonable security precautions in storing and transmitting private data or communications, but you agree that FutureBenefits of America, LLC will not be liable for any claim, loss, cost or expense resulting from interception of or other unauthorized access to any such data or communications. FutureBenefits of America, LLC is not responsible for the availability or speed of Internet or other network or communications services.
6. If any provision of this Agreement is ruled invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
This is the sole legal Agreement governing the use of these Internet Services.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, as if this Agreement were entered into and performed completely in New York. You agree that all lawsuits relating to this Agreement or these Internet Services shall be brought in New York State courts or Federal courts located in the City of New York.
7. FUTUREBENEFITS OF AMERICA, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RESPECT OF FUTUREBENEFITS OF AMERICA, LLC INTERNET SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH ANY FUTUREBENEFITS OF AMERICA, LLC ELECTRONIC SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL FUTUREBENEFITS OF AMERICA, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF OR DEFECT IN THESE INTERNET SERVICES OR ANY OTHER FUTUREBENEFITS OF AMERICA, LLC ELECTRONIC SERVICE, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
© 2009 FutureBenefits of America